From day one, we wanted to find a t-shirt manufacturer that shares the same values we do. We looked for someone who manufactures in a sustainable way with regards to the environment and people, and someone who creates great quality t-shirts.
After lots of research we happily settled on BELLA + CANVAS. Would you believe that their motto is “be different”?! We can totally stand behind that!
Here are some facts about the BELLA + CANVAS brand:
- They invest is more efficient dye machines that use 7x less water than the average clothing manufacturer, saving 24 million gallons of water per week.
- They are a fully green company and take every opportunity to reduce co2 emissions. Their headquarters’ sewing and cutting facilities are run on solar energy, they’ve got motion-sensor LED lighting and skylights throughout each building, and electric car charging stations in the parking lot.
- They produce practically zero waste because they recycle almost everything that can't be turned into a shirt.
- American made is something they truly believe in. As the largest dyer & cutter of apparel in America, they employ over 1,000 people in Los Angeles alone.
- BELLA + CANVAS been manufacturing in a no-sweat-shop, humane, sustainable way since the get-go. They have Platinum W.R.A.P. certification which means they make their sewing and cutting floors pleasant, productive, comfortable places to be. WRAP Certification Principles include human resources management, health and safety standards, environmental and eco-friendly practices, and legal compliance including import/export, customs compliance and security standards.
- BELLA + CANVAS has stayed true to their core belief that quality garments start at the thread level, which is exactly where they begin the design process. Their signature Airlume Combed and Ring-Spun Cotton is engineered to create the softest, smoothest tee you’ve ever felt.
THE AIRLUME DIFFERENCE:
- Clean Cotton: They comb out 2.5x more impurities than standard ring spun cotton
- Long Staple Cotton: This makes for less stray fibers and a tight-knit print surface
- Eco-Dyed: Their fabric is dyed using 7x less water and eco-friendly dyes
- Although tubular manufacturing is way cheaper, tubular T-Shirts just don’t fit right, and are, well, unflattering. Side-seamed tees are the only tees BELLA + CANVAS makes. Fit is everything to them.
- BELLA + CANVAS goes to lengths to perfect technical fit of every garment in every size, cross-referencing every body type, height, and weight to make sure their fit reaches the largest audience possible.
As you can see, there are many reasons why we chose BELLA + CANVAS to manufacture the t-shirts we have so carefully designed for you. Ready to experience it for yourself? Buy a t-shirt now!